Consultations and Office Procedures
- All consultations (surgical, medspa, and injectables) are complimentary but will require a credit card to schedule. A no show fee of $150 will be charged for no call / no show appointments.
- In-Office procedures: to schedule the procedure, we will collect 50% of the procedure to reserve the time.
Special Pricing for Goods and Services
- Specials will be honored as specified by the promotion. Terms and conditions apply. Once booked, if a procedure or service is moved, a price adjustment may be assessed.
BPS Office: No-Show and Reschedule
- We get it – things come up and plans change. If you need to reschedule, we ask that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance.
- Failure to give appropriate notice will result in the $150 No-Show fee being charged to the card given at the time of booking.
- Failure to give appropriate notice for in-office surgical procedures will result in forfeiture of the deposit to hold that time.
For Surgical Procedures:
- To reserve a particular day, BPS requires a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the quote.
- Payment in full is required 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
- A $500 fee will be assessed from BPS for any procedure re-scheduled for medical reasons (including pregnancy).
- Fees are subject to change depending on the length of time between scheduling and proceeding to surgery. You will also be responsible for any increase in fees at the time of your rescheduling.
- A change to a procedure with more than 3 weeks notice will have no fees. • A change to a procedure for any reason under 3 weeks (failure to obtain medical clearance, failure to complete financing, failure to appear for pre-op visit) will forfeit the 25% non refundable deposit. A new deposit will be needed to re-book.
- A change to a procedure for any reason under 72 hours will result in a $2500 fee in addition to the non-refundable deposit.
- Failure to appear for surgery will result in 100% forfeiture of all fees paid.
- Failure to disclose medical information which directly or indirectly impacts your care will result in BPS rightly cancelling surgery and 100% forfeiture of all fees paid.
- Please be aware that facilities and anesthesia providers are more commonly charging penalties for rescheduled or cancelled cases. Those fees will be patient responsibility.
To learn more about the Baumholtz Plastic Surgery treatments and procedures performed by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Reconstructive Surgeon, Dr. Michael Baumholtz please contact us.
Dr. Baumholtz receives patients from San Antonio, Shavano Park, Texas and surrounding areas.